The Professional and Scientific Council Presents Your 6th Annual Professional Development Conference
2018 Professional and Scientific Council Professional Development Conference will be held on Wednesday, February 14th!
The full-day conference dedicated to the professional development of Iowa State University P&S Employees will be held at the Scheman Building of the Iowa State Center on Wednesday, February 14th! Look forward to sessions on topics that fall within the categories of leadership, health and wellness, professional resources, and human interactions!
At the 2018 Professional and Scientific Council Professional Development Conference you will have the opportunity to plow the ground for a successful career by exploring campus resources; sow the seeds for increased productivity by learning new skills and competencies ; grow relationships by networking with fellow P&S Employees; tend to your personal well-being and professional fulfillment; reap the benefits for interacting with local and national experts; and sell yourself (and others) on professional development as a strategy for organizational success.
This conference aims to provide participants with a day focused on learning new skills and strengthening old ones, discovering useful tips that can be immediately applied in the workplace, and sharing techniques that may be utilized for increasing morale and motivation within our workplaces.
Registration will open in December!
Questions? Email the Professional and Scientific Council Professional Development Conference Subcommittee: email@example.com
Professional and Scientific Council Professional Development Conference Subcommittee Members:
- Tera Lawson, PD Conference Chair
- Jordan Bates, Budget
- Don Broshar, Participant Experience
- Paula Burns, Communications/Marketing
- Jacob Cummings, Education/Speakers
- Monica Ernberger, Education/Speakers
- Kate Goudy-Haht, Education/Speakers
- Chris Johnsen, Participant Experience
- Stacy Kilstofte, Facilities
- Amy Logan, Communications/Marketing
- Sara Parris, Education/Speakers
- Diana Sloan, Communications/Marketing
- Gowrishankar (Shankar) Srinivasan, Participant Experience
- Michelle Thorn, Participant Experience