- 1 We ALL play a role in the health of Iowa State!
- 2 PD Conference Save The Date 1 Dec 2020 RESIZE 2
- 3 @ISUPSCouncil....keep up with Council on Facebook and Twitter!
- 4 Be informed: Recorded council Seminar Series events in MP4 are on Learn@ISU
- 5 Recognition: Nominate a co-worker for Highlilghting ISU Staff
- 6 Click Here to Explore our Employee Resource Guide
Professional and Scientific Council
The Iowa State University Professional and Scientific Council serves as a resource and an advocate for P&S employees. The Professional and Scientific Council is a representative body elected by, and responsible to, P&S employees at Iowa State University. The council identifies the needs of its constituents, provides information and advice in response to those needs, and recommends policies and procedures to the administration that benefit P&S employees and assist in fulfilling the mission of Iowa State University.
The Professional and Scientific Council defines shared governance as a collaborative decision-making process that is inclusive of University administration, faculty, staff, and students which requires all parties to work together to advance the mission and achieve the strategic goals of Iowa State University.